- 14 Day Free Trial
- Ideal for fast moving teams and mid sized organizations.
- Founded in 1999 by Canadian Tech Innovator Logic Software
- Excellent integration with Outlook
- EasyProjects has received wide industry recognition and was named a finalist in the Jolt Product Excellence Award, the Oscars of the software industry.
- EasyProjects has an impressive client portfolio including GoodYear, UPS, Toshiba & Staples.
- monday.com, formerly daplulse, was launched in early 2014 and since then acquired over 215,000 users in over 200 different verticals and 145 different countries.
- monday.com is a project management tool your team will actually enjoy using – its a tool that works for you – not the other way around.
- Manage everything in a single board. Easily add tasks, projects, missions and to-dos.
- Communicate with your team in context.
- Manage time and plan ahead visually
- Keep your clients in the loop, search anything and everything and work exactly how you want with infinite versatility.
- Wrike helps you see the big picture of your Project Portfolio
- Team collaboration is taken to a new level
- Managers get better, more predictable results
- Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
- Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
- Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
Hubspot has over $300 million in revenue and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HUBS.
Hubspot has been described as unique because it strives to provide its customers with an all-in-one approach.
No more separate tools, spreadsheets, or task lists. Manage your projects in the same place you do all your marketing. Plan, create, and launch your marketing projects – all within HubSpot’s software
- Accelerate your productivity and make teamwork more efficient.
- Get projects off the ground faster with pre-made to-do lists
Grow your business like a team twice your size. Use HubSpot to streamline your marketing by bringing your team, tools, and data together in one place.
“LiquidPlanner has key differentiators that make us a strong option for people looking for a better way to manage projects. There are many project management applications on the market, but none that offer the scheduling innovations LiquidPlanner does.
LiquidPlanner is ideal for teams who want the scheduling capabilities of sophisticated project software but need a simple, easy-to-use tool that everyone can access.
LiquidPlanner is the only dynamic tool that uses ranged estimates, provides predictive finish dates and lets priorities drive a schedule that automatically updates in real time. In short, LiquidPlanner is the most realistic and reliable PM tool on the market.. “
LiquidPlanner is predictive project management software made for technology teams. It offers task management, project scheduling, and team collaboration in one central place.
LiquidPlanner is based on the belief that teams work best when they organize tasks by priority, make best/worst case estimates, and collaborate in one central location.
LiquidPlanner is a project management solution for the entire organization and any project management style, whether it’s agile, waterfall or both at the same time.
- LiquidPlanner gives teams never-before-seen insight into the relative probability of completing tasks, projects, and portfolios by given dates. Using ranged estimates and a groundbreaking scheduling engine, LiquidPlanner provides drastically better forecasting and analysis capabilities. A central project environment and collaborative/social features complete the package.